Dare to wear a masculine/feminine look with the ABEL pinstriped waistcoat. WHY WE LOVE THIS STYLE This dandy style is ideal mid-season. Its a more feminine design with a waist you can tighten and a deep V-neckline. OUR STYLE TIP Wear this waistcoat with some tailored trousers or chinos and a white blouse for that perfect androgynous look.
- length: 47 cm for a size 36 - sleeveless - fitted - 4 buttons - 2 welt pockets - made in Romania Linde is 1.80 m (511
MAIN MATERIAL : 88.00 % Lyocell ®Tencel, 10.00 % Polyamide, 2.00 % Spandex
Youre going to adore the ALIZEE oversized blazer. WHY WE LOVE IT This XXL blazer has a straight cut and unique details such as its very chic shawl collar, its large original patch pockets and its discreet fastening with a single hook and eye. OUR STYLETIP Wear it simply draped over the shoulders to warm up a bohemian dress, or with fitted tailored trousers for an updated business look.
- length: 71 cm for a size 36 - XXL cut - long sleeves - shawl collar - hook andeye - 2 welt pockets - made in Romania Esti is 1.76 m (58
MAIN MATERIAL : 89.00 % Polyester, 11.00 % Polyuréthane LINING : 100.00 % Acétate
The charming ARTHUR biker jacket comes in a timeless must-have caramel colour. WHY WE LOVE THIS STYLE Made with premium leather, its the perfect way to take an outfit to the next level. We love the original notched collar, the 3 handy pockets and the sleeves with a zip fastening. OUR STYLE TIP Dress up this jacket with a pretty white blouse and white jeans. Or team this key mid-season style with a little loose-fitting dress.
- length: 52 cm for a size 36 - 100% leather - zipfastening - straight cut - notched collar - 3 pockets - made in India Olivia is 1.82 m (just under 6) tall and is wearing a size 38. The model is wearing the NINON trousers and CANDICE blouse with the ARTHUR jacket.
MAIN MATERIAL : 100.00 % Leather dagneau LINING MANCHE : 100.00 % Polyester LINING : 100.00 % Cotton
This is one wardrobe essential that you just have to have, the little black tailored jacket. Treat yourself to this collarless version decorated with eyelets at the sides and a half-belt at the back. You can wear this jacket anywhere, as part of a total look with the Elliot trousers and a lovely silk shirt, for a modern feminine outfit.
- collarless jacket - microfibre fabric - vents on the sleeves - half-belt at the back - eyelet details on the sides - machine washable at 30°C - a touch of elastane makes for greater flexibility, style and comfort. The microfibre fabric was developed exclusively for Maison 123 using a refined weaving technique and cutting-edge research to ensure a top-quality product. Theaddition of elastane brings greater softness, improves the fit and makes the clothes very comfortable. This easy-care fabric is crease-resistant and can be machine-washed at 30 degrees (delicate cycle). Ana is 1.72 m tall and is wearing a size 36.
MAIN MATERIAL : 88.00 % Polyester, 12.00 % Spandex
Meet the unique BETTINA printed jacket. WHY WE LOVE THIS STYLE Made of lightly quilted cotton, this jacket has an original print and is the perfect thickness for autumn. We love its structured cut and original black and white print. It will soon become akey piece in your autumn wardrobe. OUR STYLE TIP This jacket can be worn open with the sleeves slightly rolled up and paired with high-waisted jeans for a casual but elegant look.
- length: 57 cm for a size S - 60% cotton - round neck - long sleeves - popper fastening - made in Romania Vera is 1.75 metres (59
MAIN MATERIAL : 60.00 % Cotton, 40.00 % Polyester LINING : 100.00 % Viscose
From the little black dress to the particularly classy suit jacket, from our exclusive printed tee-shirts to our jewelled sweatshirts, they all embody the spirit of 1.2.3’s emblematic “Tailoring“ which has been our key to success for over 30 years.