The Perroquet trousers with braces have a masculine/feminine look. These microfibre trousers have a straight cut, high waist, diagonal front pockets with two darts and welt back pockets. Note the zip and clip fastening. We love the top stitched integratedbelt with two braces that cross over at the back. Borrowed from mens wear, it will give you a modern, boyish look. It can be worn with a white t-shirt and trainers or with a lace blouse for a professional look.
- trousers with braces
- length: 79.5 cm
- high waist
- straight cut
- diagonal pockets at the front
- darts at the top of thigh (under the pockets)
- zip and clip fastening at the front of the trousers
- 2 back welt pockets
- top stitched integrated belt
- 2 braces crossed at the back.
- made in Romania The microfibre fabric was developed exclusively for Maison 123 using a refined weaving technique and cutting-edge research to ensure a top-quality product. Elastane isadded to make the fabric even softer, improve the fit and ensure the finished garment is incredibly comfortable. This easy-care fabric is crease-resistant and can be machine washed at 30°C (delicate cycle). Emeline is 1.73 m (56
MAIN MATERIAL: 88.00 % Polyester, 12.00 % Spandex LINING : 100.00 % Acétate BIAIS : 100.00 % Polyester